Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Friendships...

A little less than a year ago I blogged about our friends, The Fransz's, felt God was calling them to move to Georgia. The headquarters' for Mike's job is there and they felt that moving would allow Mike to have an office to work out of, and for them to buy a home. I know this was a tough decision for them, but there is so much blessing that comes with following God's direction for our lives. This week Jessica returned to CA with her daughter's Ella and Savannah for a visit. She is such a good friend and has done an amazing job making sure to visit all her friends while she was here. I was so excited that we were able to meet up at the our new house, enjoy some lunch and watch Katelyn and Ella run around the backyard. They loved spending time together, running around the yard laughing and screaming. Brayden and Savannah being less mobile, played on a blanket and watched their sisters running around.











This is my FAVORITE shot of the girls. Who knew that the rundown, old fence on our side yard that was built in the 50's would make such an amazing backdrop for a picture. Can you tell that I'm going to be using it a whole lot more? I might have to loan my backyard out to photographers.