Friday, February 15, 2008

Puppy Sitting

Last week Kyle and I puppy sat for some friends of ours while they were on a short trip to Orlando, FL. We had so much fun spending the week being "pretend" parents. Gia is a miniature cocker spaniel with the most adorable sad eyes we've ever seen. It was hard to be strict parents to her while she was here because she would look at us with those big blue eyes, and tilt her head to the side. So adorable!! I do have to say that it was very tiring getting up earlier than usual to make sure Gia got her morning walk before and after she was fed, that I got my breakfast, and was able to get ready for work. Gia left on Tuesday night and we miss her already! Here are some pictures.


Here she is napping with me on the couch

Hang time with Alissa and Gia

Gia sitting like a queen on our sofa pillow

Gia waiting for permission to eat her treat

Who can resist those eyes?

0 comments: