Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Long Awaited Smile

I can safely say that I'm done with my Master's as my grades were posted online. Overall, I received a 4/4 on my paper and an A in the class. YEAH!! I also got an email from my professor this week asking if they can use my paper as an example on the APU website for the Master's Thesis class. Of course I said YES!!

It's so wonderful to finally be done with this chapter of my life. Kyle and I were talking and we realized that I've been trying to finish my credential and master's since 4 months after we got married, 3 1/2 years ago! It's crazy to think about how fast time goes by. While I want to get my Ed.d at some point, I'm ready to take a break for a while and focus on nesting as we await the arrival of our little one.

Speaking of our little one... she has begun kicking away several times a day, especially when I'm trying to relax. I'm convinced she's trying out her little dance moves and gearing up for her ice skating career. I, on the other hand, am popping out like crazy, even my belly button is starting to rebel against the growth. Kyle thinks it's cute, but I'm really not sure how I feel about my belly button popping out.

This week Kyle and I are puppy sitting for some friends so I'll be posting pictures of our adventures with our new little puppy pal Gia. She is so adorable!! We're excited!

More soon. Love,
Alissa

0 comments: