Monday, October 11, 2010

I Love Bakerella!

Many of you have seen pictures or even tasted the cake pops I love to make. While I'd like to take credit for coming up with the cake pop idea, I didn't, but Bakerella did. She makes amazing cake pops and cupcake pops, if you don't believe me you'll have to check out her site. Well a couple weeks ago my good friend Jessica called me and told me to set aside 5 hours on October 11 because she had a surprise date for me planned. She knows I've been so busy, overwhelmed and have not had any time to myself away from my little ones. Not that I don't love them, but every Mommy needs a break. Can I get an "Amen" mommies?! Well today Jessica took me over to South Coast Plaza because Bakerella was having a book signing there today. She had gotten me her book and we had lunch and waited in line to have it signed. I cannot even begin to tell you how much fun I had and how blessed I feel to have such an amazing friend who knew Bakerella was going to be in town and that I would love to meet her. Thanks Jess for a great day!! I am so blessed to have you in my life.









0 comments: