Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm ONE!!

It's so hard to believe that Katelyn is 1 already. It feels like it was just yesterday that Kyle and I were driving to Hoag because I had gone into labor. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter and can't wait to continue to watch her grow and change. Since I've had Katelyn's pictures taken every month since she was born, of course I wasn't going to miss out on her 1st birthday pictures. My Mom came in last Thursday morning and we headed straight to Picture People to have Katelyn's pictures taken. I'm so glad my Mom was there... it is so hard to take pictures of a very mobile 1 year old. Katelyn was all over the place! Never-the-less it was fun and Mom and I both worked up a sweat. 

Katelyn's wearing her birthday outfit in her pictures. I made her tutu in January when I made one for my cousin Jamie whose daughter Audra was born in February and then my friend Jeanne made her cute tank top. The letters were a last minute idea when I was a Michael's picking up a few things to make for her party. I though it would be fun to decorate her cupcake table with and then I ended up bringing them as a prop idea for her pictures. She was so cute holding onto them!






0 comments: