Friday, May 8, 2009

A Day at Disney

My best friend from high school, Ayse, had planned a trip to visit me this weekend, but due to severe morning sickness had to cancel her trip at the last minute. She was coming out to spend some time with Katelyn and I and we had planned to go to Disneyland on Thursday and Friday, then the beach on Saturday. Well even though she was unable to come, I still had 2 free tickets to Disneyland for today so my friend Jessica and I decided to take Katelyn and her oldest Jake. It was a gorgeous day and not too crowded at Disneyland. When I say not too crowded I mean that the lines were 15 minutes long or shorter. Jake and Katelyn had so much fun riding the rides and seeing all the Disney characters. We even got a picture with Goofy. Katelyn kept trying to pet him!! Too funny! We spent the morning at Disneyland and then after lunch headed over to California Adventure before heading back to Disneyland in time for the parade and one last ride on Pirates of the Caribbean. Poor Jake, he was so tired, he fell asleep before we make it to the ride and slept through the whole thing. Katelyn even tried to wake him up, but he was out. 













1 comments:

Ayse said...

ah, it looks like you guys had so much fun!! I will just have to anticipate trying again another time. Right now it is one hour at a time!