Monday, April 14, 2008

Lazy Sundays...

Don't you just love being lazy on a Sunday? I do!! Kyle and I had a really busy weekend with my students putting on a Talent Show on Friday night and then taking maternity pictures on Saturday. By Sunday morning, I had such a bad headache and backache from being on my feet so much, Kyle let me sleep in.... resulting in my not waking up till 1:15 P.M.!!! I have to admit, part of me was bummed that we missed church, but the other part was relieved to have caught up on sleep. After sleeping the day away, Kyle and I headed to Downtown Disney to see a band called Family Force 5 play at House of Blues Anaheim. As always they put on an amazing show, leaving the audience exhausted and fully satisfied that their money was well spend. If you get a chance, check out their Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/familyforce5.

On a side note, Kyle and I had so much fun at our maternity shoot on Saturday. David Tosti, of Tosti studios (http://www.tostistudios.com) took our pictures and he did an amazing job!! We are hoping to have the digital images in the next couple of weeks, hopefully in time to print some for my first baby shower on April 27! We shot down in Corona del Mar at the beach during sunset and then inside Kyle's parents beach house. The architecture in the home is so amazing that we were able to use several different "locations" inside the home for the shoot. Thanks Dave, and thank you Ali for letting me borrow some of your maternity clothes for the shoot! If you get a chance, please check out Dave's website and share it with your friends. He is a wonderful photographer and makes you feel comfortable through the entire shoot. We highly recommend him!!!

Blessings....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love lazy sundays too! I had a wedding on saturday and was on my feet for over ten hours straight! So, like you- I needed to sleep in! It was sooo nice. I am so anxious to see your maternity photos. I know they are going to be amazing. let me know when you get them, so I can take a peak!